T S LAWCET 2022 Results, Rank Card( out).
- TS LAWCET 2022 Results/ Rank Card has been released on 17th August 2022.
- Osmania University, Hyderabad is the conducting body of TS LAWCET.
- Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) organise the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET).
- It is the state level entrance exam to get admission in various private and government colleges of Telangana.
- Candidate can get admission into LAW courses.
- In this article candidate can check the Telangana LAWCET Result 2022.
- TS LAWCET 2022 Results – RELEASED
- Candidate can check their result through online mode by the website of exam conducting authority.
- Candidates can also download rank card.
- The Rank Card contain the overall or category rank of the candidate on the basis marks obtained by them.
TS LAWCET Result 2022 Dates :
- The result has been made available from 17th August 2022 through online mode only.
- Candidates can download their result by entering their hall ticket number, the candidate’s name and application number.
- Candidates are informed to preserve the result for the further procedures.
- Below we have listed the events occurred after releasing of result.
|Date of exam||21st July 2022(3 year LL.B course) 22nd July 2022 (5 year LL.B course)|
|Releasing of answer key||26th July 2022|
|Closing date of sending the objections on answer key||28th July 2022|
|Declaration of result||17th August 2022|
For Result Check Official website : https://lawcet.tsche.ac.in
Qualifying marks In TS LAWCET:
- The Qualifying percentage marks for securing rank in TS LAWCET is 35 % marks( 42 out of 120 marks). There is no minimum qualifying marks for the SC/ST candidates.
- The Qualifying marks Desided by the Exam Conducting Authority On the basis Of number of students appeared in the exam and difficulty level of the exam Paper.