IMPORTANCE OF EDUCATION:
Today, the event is about education and technology. More specifically, it is about empowering the students of today to create the world of tomorrow. We live in an amazing time of technological progress. Every aspect of our lives, economies and societies are being shaped by digital technologies. However, technology is also creating disruption. There’s growing concern over job growth, economic opportunity and the world we are building for the next generation.
- Democratizing educational opportunities speaks directly to our mission and it’s one of the most pressing societal challenges.
- We are under no illusion that technology alone is the answer to transforming education.
- It is this opportunity that motivates our work in education and everything you’ll see today.
- Education is the catalyst for converting information into knowledge.
- The nature of work is changing drastically by education.
- By empowering students to learn together, their educational opportunities get better.
- Good education is an eligibility criterion for employment in any sector of the industry.
- Computational thinking and problem-solving skills which are key to the future are developed by education.
- It develops in us a perspective of looking at life.
- It helps us form opinions and develop our point of view.
- It makes us capable of interpreting things correctly and applying the information in real-life scenarios.
- Education improves a broader view of the stem by bringing stem curriculum alongside reading, writing, design, and art will set these students up for success in the future.
- Education is a path of peace, knowledge and sensitivity towards other people.
- Education is a lifelong process, we learn from birth till death.
- Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
- Education gives you knowledge just being educated opens opportunities for you besides the wealth and successful being.
- Lastly, democratizing educational opportunity must be inclusive of everyone, not just a select few.